PSA Summer Fayre - Saturday 16th June
PSA Summer Fayre - Saturday 16th June 1:00 – 3:30pm
The PSA Summer Fayre is nearly here and we still need your help! On Friday 15th is a ‘dress down day’ - please be as generous as possible. The fine for years R, 2 and 4 is sweets for the tombola stall (please ensure sweets are wrapped and avoid chocolate if possible). The fine for years 1, 3, 5 & 6 is ‘a bottle of something nice’ for the adult tombola stall. The main hall will be open before school on Friday 15th for anyone to drop off any donations or the children can take them into class in the morning.
RAFFLE TICKETS - Please return raffle tickets and monies asap
THE GREAT PORTWAY BAKE OFF! Please bring in on Friday 15th clearly marked with your name and entry category (Key Stage 1 – Infant / Key Stage 2 – Junior / Grown Up) Once the judging has been done then we will be selling the cakes off!
We need everyone to encourage friends and families to come along. The fun starts at 1:00pm – we look forward to seeing as many of you as possible! We are still looking for volunteers to help so let us know if you can help getting ready on Friday or on Saturday!
HOW CAN YOU HELP!
- We still need offers of help on the day (can you help put up gazebos in the morn
- Support dress-down day on Friday 15th
- Return your raffle tickets
- Help on Friday 15th getting ready for the big day
- Enter The Great Portway bake-Off!
- Have a go at the fun run!
- Donate good quality toys and teddies for the stall (can be brought in from 11th June)
- Come along on Saturday 16th & tell your friends and family
- If you would like to fire a stall selling you crafts/gifts then get in touch
The PSA committee and volunteers work VERY hard indeed and every single penny goes towards our schools and we need their help more than ever. It is going to be a great day!
Please do everything you can to support them!
Messages for the PSA can be sent to their email - email@example.com