Portway Junior School is a popular junior school on the edge of Andover. We have a waiting list in most of our year groups and the school is well regarded by parents and the education authority.
We would like to appoint a teacher to join our amazing team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic teacher with commitment to raising standards for all of our children.
- Be passionate about making learning exciting, memorable and fun
- Be a reflective practitioner
- Be able to work on his/her own initiative
- Be able to relate effectively to staff, children, parents and the general public;
But most of all they will have a positive outlook and a good sense of humour!
We are happy to take applications from experienced and newly-qualified teachers.
Press links below for further information:
If you would like to arrange a visit then please contact the Headteacher, Mr. Tim Deery, on 01264 352060 or email@example.com
Closing date Friday 11th May
Interviews (provisional) Friday 18th May