If you are not able to be in school because you are self-isolating, then please have a look at the work here for you to do for the first 2 days of your absence from school.
Keep scrolling down the page to find your year group activities and some other curriculum activities near to the bottom.
If you are absent for more than 2 days, your work will be set in your Google Classroom and a member of staff will be keeping an eye on the work that you complete and return.
Online Maths and English
Oak National Academy
- Click on a subject of your choice and then find a unit of work that takes your child’s interest.
- Click on the schedule button. Select your child’s year group and they will be given a timetable of maths, English and foundation subject that your children can work through
White Rose Maths
- Click on the set of lessons for your child’s year group.
- Watch the video (either on your own or with your child).
- Find a calm space where your child can work for about 20-30 minutes.
- Use the video guidance to support your child as they work through a lesson, pausing when needing to answer questions.
Our MyMaths, EducationCity and TimesTables Rockstars are still able to be used! You can complete any activity for these - you don't need to wait for work to be set. Click the picture below to go to the site you want to practise on.
Other Curriculum Projects